Activating your innate healing energy with counseling and transmission energy work.
“We tend to become comfortable with who we’ve been, even if we dislike or judge part of that version of ourselves. The idea of opening to who we might become is a journey of change and commitment which liberates and empowers us.“
– Dr. Jane Ely
What is Long Distance Healing?
Long-distance work is a gentle transmission of energy through thoughtful, compassionate intention to bring you into balance, harmony, and heart-placed awareness.
We all have an innate ability to access the healer within—no matter the circumstance we are facing in our life. Healing transpires in different ways, whether it is based on becoming a more conscious person or working with an illness. Healing is a unique soul-growth opportunity. Each person is as unique as their fingerprint. We are all made of energy and we are all connected through energy to one another and to all life.
How does Long Distance Healing work?
Each session is 90 minutes. We explore personal life, family history, behavioural patterns, personal medical, emotional, mental, and spiritual background. I assist a client in a long-distance session by connecting with your life path and what is going on for you in the present. I listen with deep concentration to your story and find the energetic threads and soul contracts that you have come into this life to live.
We have about 20-30 minutes on the phone to talk. Then we go offline for about 50 minutes. I request that you lie down, be receptive, uninterrupted, and present. After the Energy Medicine work, you call me back and we share impressions, energy movement, insights, understandings. Healing the body, mind, emotions and, the soul is not a formulaic procedure and may require consistent work and maintenance. Deep lasting change comes from being deeply committed to changing.
The Benefits of Energy Medicine
“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”
– Lao Tzu
Energy Medicine is an intricate, multi-leveled approach that supports self-awareness and change in the healing process. The integrative, holistic healing practice of Energy Medicine arises from an older tradition known as “the laying-on-of-the-hands.” In today’s paradigm, the training for Energy Medicine has evolved into a more scientific and technical approach to support healing. The basic principles of Energy Medicine remain an indigenous healing practice, and are historically ancient.
We work together to directly move or shift blocked patterns in the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies. This type of internal work helps a client with insights about behavioral and life-style as well as, to make changes that aid in their personal healing and transformation.
I have experience working with, both with hands-on-healing and counseling-healing methods:
- Coronavirus [acute and long-condition]
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Nervous System Tension & Anxiety
- Circulation problems
- Pre and Post Surgery, all conditions
- Recuperating from accidents and physical trauma
- Tinnitus (ear ringing)
- Coping with Diabetes and chronic long-term illnesses
- Menopause and hormonal changes
- Immune System disorders such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia & others
- The Aging Brain/ Flexibility and Supplements
- Detoxification from cigarettes, alcohol & prescription drugs
- Cancer patients undergoing treatments
- Death and Dying: attending to the patient, family & self as the care-giver
- Relationship dynamics & issues
- Career changes, refocusing & sudden job loss
- Anxiety, Overwhelm and Stress disorders
- Self-esteem issues
- Grief Counseling
- Soul Loss and Recovery
- Divorce, Separation & Loss
- Anger management
- Clearing past relationships
- Spiritual Counseling
- Lifestyle changes
- Energy Balancing for well-being & clarity